Mommy what do you believe

If ask these things by my kids about what I believe I have made a list of my answers and one day the will read them or I will hopeful be here to tell them.

Do you believe in the devil?  No, Satan as a servant of G-d to do G-d's work yes but an evil ex angel who lives in hell and uses earth as a playground NO.

Isaiah 45:7 - I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things.

Do you believe in hell? No, I believe those that have given in to their evil inclinations are in a living hell while they are on earth and when they die the are finally given freedom from their pain and torcher.  In Ezekiel 18:20 G-d says 20"The soul who sins shall die. He often says they shall die and the good shall live but he doesn't say they will burn in ever lasting fire.  I think it means when he awakens the dead and they shall live again with him and the very bad he will leave dead in their sleeping state forever.

Why do bad thing happen?  When it is done by other people it is because the person has given in to the evil inclination over the good.  I think some of us have a harder struggle due to mental illness, hatred, or abuse done to them.  Their pain is so great that they cause pain to others and it is terrible but they don't have the strenght to fight it and learn to get help before hurting others.
When bad things happen in natural like hurricanes or tornados, these things will happen and that is apart of natural.  Bad things like car accidents or get cancer.  It is just the luck of the drawl really.  When asking, "why me?" you should remember, why not you.  Everyone is important and sometimes the bad luck falls on you.




No comments:

Post a Comment