Friday, May 21, 2010

Family signs


This sign is my first for profit family sign.
I am so happy that people have something in their homes that I have made.



















This family signs are for my sisters in laws. They are going to be gifts.

This Hargrave sign is the first black sign I have done.

I have made a few more family signs. I tried a shabby chic family sign for my house.
and a sign for a wedding gift.total cost $12.
This family sign with all members names on it cost $11 for the vinyl and $4 for wood.


My first attempt at making family signs. I got the wood for $3 at Micheals with a 40% off coupon and the lettering from an esty seller. I just bought 2in words for $9.50.
Then I made one for my house. I got the wood sign from the goodwill for $1.00. It was a families are forever sign until I painted it white with about 5 coats of paint. The used words from the Etsy seller for $10.50. I got the Wheeler in 3inchs and the other words in 2 ins. The word family needs to be a little more to the right. So this one will have to be redone.

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, you would have been a Nazi.

 People often say that if they lived in Nazi Germany that they would not have gone along with the Germans.  They would have known it was wro...