Friday, December 10, 2010

kids name plaque


This is how I work. Very messy in the dining room. I took an old sign with a quote I didn't like but I liked the shape of the sign so I sanded and spray painted. The spray paint turned out bad because I was using a light pink and the green from the old sign was coming thru. So I got a sample watermelon color from Lowes for just $2.84. It is the best way to go if you don't need much paint. After putting on the vinyl I glued on these purple rhinestones on the flowers of the letters. I got a pack of scrapbook flowers and glued them on and added the purple rhinestones to them also.

New Name plaque for my niece. This is her nic name not her real name.

I also made one for my younger niece.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, you would have been a Nazi.

 People often say that if they lived in Nazi Germany that they would not have gone along with the Germans.  They would have known it was wro...