Tuesday, April 13, 2010

First day blogging.


Today is my first day blogging. I do a lot of Home decor and crafts. I restore furniture and spend a lot of time on Craigslist looking for said furniture. My husband thinks I am crazy because my best day this year has been when he took me to a Goodwill which had the best stuff ever. He just can't see what can be made out of the stuff. Which is funny because it is my idea but he is the hammer and nails that makes it in to something. We just bought a house and now I have a 2000 sq feet space to try out all the things I see on other amazing blogs. For now I will just show you what I have done so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, you would have been a Nazi.

 People often say that if they lived in Nazi Germany that they would not have gone along with the Germans.  They would have known it was wro...