Saturday, April 24, 2010

Spring Brings A new front door wreath!!!!!


I used Bird and nest christmas ornaments I got at Garden Ridge and put them on this walmart wreath I got for $2.00. I wrapped the wreath in green berries from Micheals. I love birds and have been waiting since christmas to find a use for these.
And spring also brings...............................
Gray girls Birthday.....

I hate to just use the store bought invites so my husband printed it up and I attached the wood duck from Micheals and a blue ribbon.
Gray will be 2 on May 1st.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Yes, you would have been a Nazi.

 People often say that if they lived in Nazi Germany that they would not have gone along with the Germans.  They would have known it was wro...