Monday, May 20, 2013

Canvas wall art


Canvas pictures display


I got my favorite pictures of the kids made as a 22x22 canvas.

They are from Canvas People for $50 each.  A little pricey if you want to get a few made.






Then after we renewed our vows I took about 13 pictures and had them made into canvas'.  The sizes are 8x8, 16x8, and 24x8.  I then put them in order and flipped them over

First we stamped them together .

Then we used small nails and nailed some then plywood pieces on
to make them feel firmer when moving.


Then we hung them up over our bed.  


I had 3 photos left that I grouped together 
and put on the other wall.



 I am going to try making a canvas photo without ordering them because even with the 40% discount on Easyprint Canvas I paid $433.00.

1 comment:

Yes, you would have been a Nazi.

 People often say that if they lived in Nazi Germany that they would not have gone along with the Germans.  They would have known it was wro...