Saturday, August 3, 2013

Details to Kelly's room

White paper banner bought from Hobby Lobby. 
 I added chevron vinyl decal to it 



I found this great toddler quote
and it fit my son so much.
   Added these fun words to
 the frame molding we added.





 This frame we made out of 32x32 inch plywood.  Then added a 3 inch thick frame around it. 
 I painted it white and then added a vinyl decal chevron patteren. 



Spray painted this khaki colored 
lamp shade bright blue.

I took another piece of plywood 16x16 inches and wrapped it in chalk board vinyl and then
 put my son's birthday vinyl decal on it.  
Then hung it on the chevron frame. 


I changed the size of his length on
 the final sign because I forgot the
 actual size until Lewis reminded me

To order your own birthday subway vinyl decal


The leftover plywood that we had
 I wrapped it in silver matte vinyl, 
then a glossy chevron decal over top
 of it. Then added this cute vinyl 
decal in white over top of it.
The EAT SLEEP PLAY REPEAT vinyl decal






No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, you would have been a Nazi.

 People often say that if they lived in Nazi Germany that they would not have gone along with the Germans.  They would have known it was wro...