Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Gift Giving Ideas

With gift giving I like to make the gift personalized


BABY SHOWER GIFTS






ART SUPPLIES BOX


HANGERS WITH NAMES FOR THE COAT CLOSET



Putting Angry bird faces on Dollar store bucket


https://www.etsy.com/listing/174875008/angry-bird-faces-vinyl-decal-no-bucket?ref=shop_home_active_15




Make a pencil with name for a teacher.





$1 bottles with kids names


https://www.etsy.com/listing/160806166/4x3-name-for-drinks-cups-cups-not?ref=shop_home_active_50


Tile gift for my husband with the state we met in and the state we now live in
   

The is piece of plywood painted to make a baby name 




These bag are teach end of the year gifts.
I use just plain white paper gift bags and
 made the gift tags out of vinyl.

inside the bag is cupcakes in a jar.
Which I have a local lady make for $4 a jar.


Then for my sister in law, I made
 a gift bucket as a gift for her 
as a Thank You for staying
 with our kids so we could go
 to Scotland. I Personalized the gift 
with their last name.
You can purchase a last name vinyl decal


I got a bucket from TJ Maxx.
Since it was the beginning of summer, 
I put outside candles, hand towels,
gift cards and a few more cupcakes 
in a jar.



With a wood letter for about $2 -$4
 at Hobby Lobby or Michaels you 
can personalize a gift for a kid you love. 


I painted the letters and put a flower sticker
 on them.I added the name with vinyl decal.



This frame I made for my husband on Valentines Day.



I bought the frame for $8 at TJ Maxx.  
Then added the vinyl with famous love stories. 
 I used couples that are our favorites.




 More Teacher gift.
These are the winter break gifts.


The first is a dark tile from Lowes $1.84
The teacher's favorite Sports team 
used to make it personal for her family.


I found this Letter for $6 and put the teachers name on it 
and then added using words that I am sure applies to her.




Baby tiles
Made for Baby Shower gifts



For vinyl to make your own

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, you would have been a Nazi.

 People often say that if they lived in Nazi Germany that they would not have gone along with the Germans.  They would have known it was wro...