Monday, October 14, 2013

Fall is Here and a new decor for the new season

I have a buffet set up for Halloween


 

Made these vases with glass candle
 sticks from the dollar store.  Then a 
dollar store vase sitting on top of 
the candle stick.  Filled with dollar 
store candy.Then added my vinyl letters.



My tree for all seasons.  I got this little tree 
at Pier 1.  I will use it year round.  I put apples 
on it last month for Back to School and Rosh Hashanah 



Fall Fireplace





I have a lot of holiday photos that I bring out every season.  I love seeing all the Halloween pictures of days gone by.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, you would have been a Nazi.

 People often say that if they lived in Nazi Germany that they would not have gone along with the Germans.  They would have known it was wro...