Thursday, November 21, 2013

Reusing the old and covering everything in glitter


Reusing the old.  We took our old blue christmas stockings from before we were Jews
and I cut the heel and toe part off and my husband sewed them up for me.
Now they are bags for our dreidels and gelt.
I hung our initials on each one.






Now to Glitter it up.  I use spray glue then poured glitter on things.



I purchased a menorah cut out of wood on Etsy.
Sprayed it then poured on white and silver glitter.







While I had the glitter out I covered these candles.


For this one, I sprayed the inside of the glass and then rolled the glitter around the inside of it.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Yes, you would have been a Nazi.

 People often say that if they lived in Nazi Germany that they would not have gone along with the Germans.  They would have known it was wro...